Crystal Blue Policies
- Lost Certificates: We are not responsible for lost or stolen certificates. Even if you have been in previously, it is necessary to present your card each time you come in before your treatment begins. Please treat these certificates as cash. If you have lost your certificate, it is the same as losing cash and we cannot provide you with any treatments. If you forget your certificate, we cannot provide you with any treatments and it will be considered a cancellation without 24 hours notice, $25 will be charged to your card.
- Expired Certificates: Smart circle Guests if your certificate has expired, we will offer you 40% off of the normal price of the service. Groupon and Living Social can use their certificate for the value paid toward the same service or any other service of an hour or more. Crystal Blue gift certificates are only good for one (1) month unless other wise stated. Once the one (1) month is up they are no longer valid.
- Check-in policy: Please check in at the Crystal Blue’s reception area at least 10 minutes prior to your first scheduled appointment. Unfortunately, late arrivals will not receive an extension of scheduled treatments.
- Gratuities: Gratuities are not included in service prices. Click here to see an 18% gratuity chart for your convenience.
- Cancellation Policy: Because your salon and spa services are reserved for you, we ask that you notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. No shows or cancellations with in 24hours are charged $25. A credit card number is required at the time of booking appointment. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and courtesy.
- Gift Cards: Crystal Blue Gift Cards are ideal year-round gifts for any special occasion. Cards may be purchased for specific services and treatments, packages, or a dollar amount. Phone, online and in person orders are accepted.
Are there medical benefits to visiting Crystal Blue?
Absolutely! The number one guaranteed benefit is immersing yourself in a relaxing, stress-reducing environment. Stress reduction is one of the major contributors to good health. In addition, many of our spa treatments are geared to eliminate those annoying everyday aches and pains.
How early should I arrive for my spa appointment?
May I wear makeup?
Do I have to disrobe entirely for my Spa treatment?
It’s completely up to you, although undergarments aren't necessary. However, if you prefer, a bathing suit can be worn. But, keep in mind, therapist are trained to drape towels and sheets discreetly over any areas of your body not involved in the treatment. Your privacy will be protected at all times.
Should I remove my jewelry?
Is there someone to help me decide what treatments are best for me?
May I ask the therapist to adjust certain things to increase my comfort?
Definitely. It’s your time, and you should enjoy the experience to the fullest. Ask for an adjustment in room temperature, for example, position of the draping, or the amount of pressure applied during your massage. Please ask for what you need!
To ensure that you and those around you can relax and enjoy the full benefits of their treatments keep these two tips in mind:
Arriving late is a breach of etiquette and will cheat you of precious minutes of your Spa experience. Remember, your treatment must end on time so the next client isn't delayed, regardless of how late you start.
Respect other guests
Please turn off all cell phones and pagers prior to entering the spa. Please no children under the age of eighteen unless receiving services.
THANK YOU in advance for understanding and following our policies. They are set in order to ensure the best possible service for you as a guest of our spa as well as protect our staff. If you have any concerns or are ready to embark on your wellness experience please call us!